This put up is concerning the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates concerning Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities concerning these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are among the latest updates concerning the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are among the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities have denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however, we skilled an increase within the fee of refusal and denial fee for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visa processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days are determined by the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continue to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Charge of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is, without doubt, one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance fee is nearly 99 percent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a major enhancement within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 percent acceptance fee.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise in the rejection fee of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless fee of denial has diminished considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’s Under 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there’s additionally been a brand new replacement concerning Nigerian males who might be 35 years and beneath. We saw a pattern for single Nigerian males who aren’t married. The speed of rejection is over 95 percent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or traveling within the firm of their mother and father or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However, the majority of males over 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males over 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replacement concerning traveling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this 12 months, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new normal requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because of the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By means of Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you’ll be able to journey to Dubai by Kenya Airways, however, you must be sure that the airline shall be having a protracted layover. That is to present room for the immediate check at the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest improvement is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Lots of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities have denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However, we saw the UAE will not be at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. Many of the functions acquired were rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has developed into more durable than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve gotten been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granted
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it laborious to course or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Doable Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the latest legal actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in the USA of America. He’s at present going through a number of legal costs. Some folks claimed among the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated with those latest legal actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest improvement is an excessive enhancement in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks useless and others injured. These may additionally be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians have been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely in some way be related to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending concern between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This concern continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This will even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be certain that your profile doesn’t recommend you might be into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guaranteeing your web page doesn’t help any type of legal exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings, or mother and father. It has developed into a positive strategy to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a needed listing or whose consumer has executed one thing prior to now. Making use of such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the listing of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You might also need to droop visiting Dubai for now for those who should not have one thing crucial to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You possibly can nonetheless apply for your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless, if you’re planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the very best methods to get to Dubai in Nigeria.